§ 1 Definitions
- Data Controller –an entity deciding on the nature, scope and purposes of personal data processing.
- Cookies – means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Services available on the Website. A detailed description of the cookies used can be found in the Cookies Policy.
- Website – a website managed and maintained by the Service Provider at https://tt-us.com/
- User – an adult natural person using the Website.
§ 2 Data Controller
- The Data Controller of data collected during the use of the Website is Transition Technologies USA, Inc.
- Contact with the Data Controller is possible via:
a) Postal address: 1386 Old Freeport Rd, Ste 2BF3, Pittsburgh, PA 15238
b) Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) phone number: 1-724.871.7324
- The Data Controller declares that in its current activity it uses and selects the tools with the utmost care, the latest technical knowledge and the principles of professional excellence, with the aim of protecting personal data and other information obtained from the User.
§ 4 Data collected
- In the course of using the Website, the following data is collected: IP addresses or other identifiers and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies.
- When the User completes the contact form and/or when subscribing to the Newsletter service, we collect the following personal data that have been provided there:
- last name
- company name
- email address
- telephone number*
- industry (in which the User works)*
(*-data to be provided except for letters from a to e- in the extended, general contact form on the Contact page)
- Persons visiting the Data Controller ‘s Website may browse it without providing personal data referred to in section 2 above.
§ 5 Purpose of data processing
- The data collected are used:
- to provide the Contact Form Service,
- to provide the Newsletter service;
- for marketing purposes, including sending commercial information to an email address (verification/telephone information may appear, when it is necessary to send an offer or provide a service);
- for statistical and technical purposes related to the administrationn of the Website;
- in order to determine and pursue possible claims;
- in order to maintain the Data Controller’s profiles in social media (e.g., Linkedin, Facebook);
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide the Contact Form Service and/or Newsletter.
§ 6 Obligations of the User in connection with the processing of personal data
- By providing data, the User is obliged to indicate complete, current and true data.
- The User should not provide the Data Controller with personal data of third parties. If, however, they provide such data, they declare each time that they have the appropriate consent of third parties to transfer data to the Data Controller.
§ 7 Do we transfer personal data and to whom?
Data Controller may disclose your data to the following categories of recipients:
- to its group companies, professional advisers, third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to Data Controller (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of Websites);
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where Data Controller believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
§ 8 Non-US Individuals
§ 9 Security of data
- The Data Controller has applied all technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular secured the data against unauthorized access, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- Personal data shall not be processed in an automated manner by the Data Controller.
- After the end of the processing period, the data are irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
§ 10 Duration of personal data retention
Data Controller stores your data for different time periods depending on the category of personal Information and the nature of relationship that you have with Data Controller. We determine how long we need your data on a case-by-case basis, but our goal is to keep your personal information for as short period as possible to achieve the purpose for which data was collected.
§ 11 Children’s Privacy
- Data Controller’s Services are not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
§ 12 Final provisions